Re: Sim in Social Media career but cannot update social media status or check in

by avaodlum

Original Post

Re: Sim in Social Media career but cannot update social media status or check in

★★★ Newbie

I interviewed several sims and no difference.

Message 11 of 20 (11,211 Views)

★ Novice

You have to go to your computer > social networking > create social media profile > update social media status. Hope this helped!!

Message 12 of 20 (11,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just came across this page and was stuck for a while but I think I've found the solution! 

My sim reached Charisma level 5 and I was prompted with this notification (screenshot attached)

So now when I go onto a computer there is a 'Update Social Media Status' option under social networking.

Hope this helps!

Message 13 of 20 (11,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I just figured it out! You simply need to go on a computer, select SOCIAL NETWORKING, then select CREATE SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE, the the UPDATE SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE option should appear. Good luck!!!!!!!!!:eahigh_file:

Message 14 of 20 (10,935 Views)

★ Novice

I had clicked on the computer while on the career sim and Social networking,  uodate social media status...I believe you have to have a certain amount of followers before it gives you the option. Hope this works.

Message 15 of 20 (10,875 Views)

★★ Novice

You have to create a profile first. 

Message 16 of 20 (10,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too, but I learned that it isn't actually an option. You check in by going to the location and talking to other sims about fashion or interviewing them, really any option under interaction that has the stylist icon next to it.

Message 17 of 20 (10,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nicola_brownie have you create social media profile? You can do that at the computer.. Then can proceed to update on phone or computer
Message 18 of 20 (10,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to use the computer to make a social media profile. It’s under the social networking option. Then you use the same tab to update your profile. 

Message 19 of 20 (9,118 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 20 of 20 (9,094 Views)