Shopping for a new computer

by maiya3694

Original Post

Re: Sims 4

★ Guide
Ugh, this makes me so weary bout getting this computer. I will only be sitting in my bed watching Netflix and play sims on it. So hearing that (the level of my day to day lazy ness) do you think it will run just playing sims and watching stuff. Just coming from a computer that crashes every 10 minutes I want to be positive before I get it.
Message 61 of 180 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like my computer crashes a lot. It doesn't. Maybe a couple of times a month if that. I was trying to say that I can't promise it won't crash at some point. However, I don't think it will be crashing every 10-30 minutes.

Once you purchase the laptop, you usually have a warranty of some sort that if anything goes wrong or in some cases it's just not working the way you were hoping you can return it for a refund.

Message 62 of 180 (585 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks, I just hope it works fine. So stressed out right now with everything going on in my life right now. Need to focus my stress on this computer, haha. So do you think I could get any better computer for my price budget? If not tell me also.
Thabks♥️
Message 63 of 180 (569 Views)

★★ Pro
I have been looking recently if I could recommend a better laptop, but that's the one I keep coming back to - because it has the best video card (GTX 1050 4GB) for the money.

If I were looking for a laptop, I'd definitely be checking this one out. Standard smile
Message 64 of 180 (559 Views)

★ Guide
Ok, thank you so so much, one more question. In your HONEST opinion, should I get THIS computer? Thank you o much for helpring me throughout this, you have been SO helpful!! :-)
Message 65 of 180 (548 Views)

★ Guide
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Message 66 of 180 (546 Views)

★★ Pro
You're welcome, I'm happy to help. I'd say go for it! It's the best laptop for under $700. that I've seen.
Message 67 of 180 (522 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks!!! Will update at a later date!
Message 68 of 180 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Update: 350/680!!

Party hat

Message 69 of 180 (439 Views)

★★ Pro

Did you get the laptop, if so how is it working out for you?
Message 70 of 180 (416 Views)