by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: Sims 4

★ Guide
Thanks!!
Message 171 of 180 (694 Views)

★ Guide
Ok, so now I am able to get the $900 one!!! Is it a lot better than the other one? Is it worth it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D4ZML7M/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile
Message 172 of 180 (665 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This one has the latest CPU generation and twice as much Video RAM.

On the negative side it is an I5 CPU where the other is I7 but an older generation of CPU (but not much. That it is an I5 will however not matter much if at all for games. the newer CPU generation should make sure of that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 173 of 180 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thanks, so you think it is worth all the money??? Would you get that one if you were in my sitution? ( i am not going any higher in price than that and am ordering a computer on Monday)

Message 174 of 180 (639 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I can recommend this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 175 of 180 (609 Views)

★ Guide

Ok, so it plays the sims 4 better than the other one and I can run sims 4+all expansions?

Message 176 of 180 (598 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You should have no problem running the Sims 4 on this with Max settings.

Message 177 of 180 (589 Views)

★ Guide

Guess what? I got it! The $900 original one! Like it? So far I am loving it!!

Message 178 of 180 (541 Views)

★★ Pro

@maiya3694

Congrats!! I am happy to hear you're loving it!! Standard smile

Message 179 of 180 (531 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Congratulations. May it serve you faithfully.

Message 180 of 180 (522 Views)