Set as Head Cheat bug HELP!!!

by PandaNose

Original Post

Re: Set as Head Cheat bug HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie

so I had no clue what set as head was so I clicked it then I had a huge rug in my house I don't know what I did but I did a bunch of cheats then I went into build mode and picked it up and sold it just keep trying different things I hope you guys the best of luck

Message 11 of 34 (4,028 Views)

Re: [NOT BUG] Set as Head Cheat bug HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie

Um so is there seriously no way to remove the debugged items. I have a serious issue. You see I didn't know what the set as head button did either and i clicked it and set the item as my sims head which now that i think of it was kind of obvious. I don't know what else it would do but the main problem is what i set as head. I might have set my baby as my sims head so there was a giant cradle with a baby in it on my sims head. I hit debug and now there is this random baby in a cradle in my house. It wasn't added to my family or anything and whats weird is the baby is black and my family is asian. So i kind of just have this random black baby in my house blocking the bathroom. It's really weird. I just sat there and stared at my screen for like five minutes cause I am so confused. please help

Message 12 of 34 (4,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This doesn't work with updates since you posted this a year ago.  Now, if you set something as your head, it simply duplicates the object and puts it on your head.  So far, there is no way to fix this if it isn't within a gridded lot.  If it's outside of an editable lot, you're screwed.

Message 13 of 34 (3,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Okay, this happened to me with my mailbox. I left the mailbox on my sims head and then went to modify in CAS. Then I went back in the game, and the mailbox was sitting on the floor so I went into build mode and was able to sell it. I hope this helps!!
Message 14 of 34 (3,840 Views)

★ Novice

I just had the same problem, What worked for me was that I used the reset object (debug) option and when the mailbox was on the floor I went to buy/build mode and sold it. 

Message 15 of 34 (3,639 Views)

★ Novice

He is right you could just delete the object but be careful you could delete your own sim!

Message 16 of 34 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What you can do is Shift-Click on the person and set as head, which will result in their head being set as their head

Message 17 of 34 (3,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a toddler potty on one of my sims head what should I do
Message 18 of 34 (3,239 Views)

★★★ Novice

When seasons came out several cheats stopped working. There is a fix to that  though it includes a new Mod. You can find the info here:

https://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

Message 19 of 34 (3,206 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had the same problem, I just downloaded the mod and destroy item works like charm! thank you Standard smile
Message 20 of 34 (2,992 Views)