Re: Selling inventory stacks on console?

by Arsevivendi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Selling inventory stacks on console?

★★★ Novice
Hello, I recently bought sims 4 on the xbox, so far I've been having an amazing time with it. My only question is if there was anyway to sell stacks of items from your inventory. I have accidently done it a few times by dropping an item from the stack on the ground and trying to sell the rest. I can't seem to replicate it. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Message 1 of 24 (22,510 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
I figured out how to sell the entire stack. You press Y and X or triangle and square at the exact same time. It'll pop up asking if you want to sell the entire stack. My game glitches here, so I have to hit the back button before I can accept.

View in thread

Message 8 of 24 (33,700 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Just drag the stack to the sell icon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 24 (22,480 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue on my ps 4... Since there is no sell option :/

Message 3 of 24 (22,456 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When you open your inventory there is a $ icon to the left. That is the sell icon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 24 (22,439 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Xbox one doesn't have any place to sell stacked items where you described. I took a picture of my current game.
Message 5 of 24 (22,411 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was able to get an option of selling a stack while trying to sell the items, I don't know what causes it though.
Message 6 of 24 (22,404 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was able to get an option of selling a stack while trying to sell the items, I don't know what causes it though.
Message 7 of 24 (22,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I figured out how to sell the entire stack. You press Y and X or triangle and square at the exact same time. It'll pop up asking if you want to sell the entire stack. My game glitches here, so I have to hit the back button before I can accept.
Message 8 of 24 (33,701 Views)

★★★ Novice
That works! Thanks for figuring it out!
Message 9 of 24 (22,376 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much, it does work. Before accepting i just have to press o. But it's a way easier option! 

Message 10 of 24 (22,325 Views)