SUGGESTIONS

by kdunbar472

Original Post

SUGGESTIONS

★ Novice

It would be really nice .. if we could get a grooming spot in the vet clinic for the pets to get groomed...  so we can get the nails trimmed, on the pets... and shampoo the cats and dogs... and what about adding squirrels to the game … Standard smile Now that we have pets and birds..   also … you should have a way for us to get tropical fish !!  and use it in the fish tanks..  that would be neat I don't know why you all didn't think of it for the game.   Another thing Id love to see are .. is... a town for warehouses, so that an artist could buy a first floor warehouse  and fix it up for an artist studio/home... on the second floor.. why can't you bring back sit and spin, and the tree house playhouse for the kids..   and make a toddler seat for the swing.  Also why not bring in a simsburger fast food restraint that sims could shop at and work at after school for teenagers...  Another thing... bring back the styler, thing thing from sims 3 where we could choose and color the fabrics our way.. that was so much fun.  and the lamp that was an overhead that was round and hung from the ceiling which was also in sims 3 too, and the recliner that was really cool.  Those few things I miss in Sims 4, and it would be nice if we were able to purchase a summer home if we have lots of money.. or be able to maybe have the ability to buy a piece of land and clean it up, fix it up and resell ti for profit and be a fixer upper … Steam has a game like that... if that game could be intergrated into sims 4 or the next Sims 5 that would be really cool as well. And I still wish we could come up with a way to connect to other sim players via the game.. maybe traveling to a future town, where we still are in our sims bodies  but once we get to that town, then we could login and use our voices to chat with other players. And what about building igloos.  

Message 1 of 3 (711 Views)

Re: SUGGESTIONS

★★★★★ Newbie

true that actully a good idea, bc my pet has been always going outside and when i was taking it for a walk someone took juts sprayed mud on it....and now i can clean it!!!!And i can only help it take a bath,so i kind agree by getting a grooming salon.I also think that the sims should get a nail and hair salons their nails and hair done.

Message 2 of 3 (258 Views)

Re: SUGGESTIONS

Champion

@kdunbar472, I would love a grooming salon for our cats and dogs! Heart  But adding this to the game is problematic because you can't add something that big in a free patch because not everyone has the Cats & Dogs EP, and those people who don't have it would be upset that only people who have the Cats & Dogs EP could enjoy that.  But on the other hand, if they added that to a GP or SP, then again, people who have Cats & Dogs will be upset that it wasn't included in that EP in the first place and they would feel upset they have to buy another pack to get the full pets experience. Frown

Also, you stated we have birds when you said , "Now that we have pets and birds...also..." -- except we don't have birds in the game that are pets! Raised eyebrow  So I don't know what you are referring to. EmbarrassedWondering

We do have some tropical fish, at least in the Island Living EP, and they can be placed in fish tanks. So, they did think of that for the game! Wink

I also don't think they would make another town like a city  (for the warehouse apartments) when they already have San Myshuno in the City Living EP.  If you like more of a industrial warehouse fell to you décor, check out the new Moschino SP which has some elements of this style, including some incredible windows that are perfect for lofts! :eahigh_file: Combined with the City Living décor, and you could make yourself a fantastic loft style place for your Sims!:eahigh_file:  I would use the empty town of Newcrest so you have plenty of room, but you could build them elsewhere.  I've even seen the Old Salt House in one of the San Myshuno neighborhoods remade with some of the Moschino items to make a wonderful loft ! Cool

Teens can work afterschool part-time already! You can't go with them to work, but they can work at a fast food place! Raised eyebrow

The "styler" from TS3 is really called Create A STyle (or CASt for short).  I loved that too!  That was the best thing from TS3.  However, the more colors and patterns you saved on it, the longer and longer it would take for you to open Build/Buy Mode or select a new outfit using the dressers.  It would slow my game down immensely due to all the pattern swatches I had saved (partly my fault, but this was the only base game feature that I like from TS3 that I thought was better than TS2, so I used it all the time!) 

As for the other pieces, I think the sit & spin and toddler swing  would have been better suited for the Toddlers SP!  I love tree houses, but I dont' know what kind of pack they would put that in since we already have a Kids Room SP. Wondering  Igloos would have been in the Season pack, but we got an extensive holiday system instead! Standard smile

And while many people have requested the game be online, there was already a Sims Online game.Raised eyebrow It came out in 2002 but by 2008 it had ended. So this idea is nothing new.  I don't think it was that successful, so I don't' know if they would bring something like that back again.  The closest thing the Sims has had to that since the Sims Online went under, was in TS3 there was the Showtime EP where you could send your Sims on tour to preform in other players games.  But this didn't work very well. Disappointed

The Sims 4 is never going to be The Sims 3 (and vice versa).  Maybe some of these features will be in TS5, if there is going to be a TS5, but it won't likely have everything either.  They have to give each version of The Sims some unique personality! Angel  But it sounds to me like you really loved TS3.  You can always play that if you are really missing features from it.  Standard smile

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)