SIMS 4 MUST HAVES

by Emmalee_ET

Original Post

Highlighted

SIMS 4 MUST HAVES

★★★ Newbie

Hey sim community!!!! I want there to be more options for example, sending a kid to camp or to a family member house or a day. Or if your sim gets invited to a festival or a party you dont have to follow, kind of like when you send a pregnant in labor sim to a hospital. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 MUST HAVES

★★★★ Novice
@Emmalee_ET I would love any of those ideas to be added! There is not a whole lot, in my opinion, to do with kids on Sims 4, so I would be nice to have the option of camp during the summer time, or be able to send them to a family members house. It would be fun to have a summer camp game add on, with a separate town, where you can spend the summer and become a camp counselor (for teens) and do random camp stuff like crafts and hiking, with events planned for the day, almost like university, but for camps. There could even be different camps for different skills, like creative-based camps, motor-based camps, and so on. That would be fun! Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 MUST HAVES

Champion

@Emmalee_ET, I get what you are saying, in that sometimes you want your Sims to go and do things while staying home with your other Sims.Standard smile  But I think the problem is that most people are constantly asking EA to give us less "rabbit hole" activities and more where we can follow our Sims , so I don't think it is likely that they would be adding the ability to not follow our Sims for activities where we can join them. Wondering

And I agree with you and with @kassidys8290 in that we need more activities for our kids and teens! Fingers crossed In fact, toddler, child, teen, and elder all need more activities! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)