Re: Best pc for the sims 4 with the highest settings A LOT OF MODS & expansi

by Maisha7197

Original Post

@Maisha7197  Alright, I went with the only inexpensive case that also had a 5.25" bay for the DVD drive.  Since I wasn't sure whether you wanted internal wifi or not, I saved one configuration with the high-speed wifi adapter, and one without.  (And of course you can always get a USB wifi adapter later, if you need it.)

with wifi:  http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/saved/1750384

without wifi:  http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/saved/1750382

Take a look, and let me know if you want to change anything.  I would definitely order soon though, maybe today if you're comfortable, just in case the low price of this particular system is in fact an error.  Even if it isn't, prices can change quickly.

I'll be around later if you have questions, so feel free to keep asking.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 21 of 26 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddictThank you so much for all the help and your answering to my many many questions! And I think I’ll be going for the £540 with WiFi but maybe not today or this week? Is that too late :/

Message 22 of 26 (772 Views)

@Maisha7197  The links I sent you will be good for a week, and then I'd need to redo the configuration.  There's no guarantee the price would hold up though, which is why I recommended buying now if you could manage.  I still wonder if someone is going to get into work tomorrow, notice the low price, and raise it by £200.  There's no way to tell until it happens.  I'm not trying to rush you, really, but like I said, the next cheapest system with the same parts would cost over £700, and that make me nervous that this price is a temporary fluke.

Message 23 of 26 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddictI’m starting to notice that more and more people are viewing and ‘xp’ing things from this thread. I feel like this could potentially lead to atleast one person buying ‘my’ configured pc, do you think CyberPower would get suspicious about this and feel the need to put the price up? Seeing as this configured pc is kind of like a jackpot for what it’s worth :/

edit: suspicious over loads of people being interested in one custom-built PC. (Assuming that the people viewing are clicking on the links and becoming interested). This worry has only come up as I’ve been sent several emails to let me know that people have been giving Xp to certain posts in the thread...

Message 24 of 26 (740 Views)

@Maisha7197  I think you're referring to BlackjackWidow, PugLove, SheriGR, and EuphorialQueen?  (There might be others I haven't seen.)  They're regular helpers here, and I think they're just reading along for their own curiosity.  The XP is them being nice.  As for whether any of them might order your configuration, I think that's highly unlikely.

Message 25 of 26 (723 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Hahah I know the xp is about them being nice and I thank them for that but I was just getting a bit anxious
Message 26 of 26 (717 Views)