Questions

by Neuryte

Original Post

Questions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If EA is going to work on a Sims 5, I greatly wonder if they would bring sims 3 features back.. To summarize it up

Sims 4 Advantages: 
1) Multitasking (Such as talking whilst eating)
2) Vampire game-pack (Vampires have more customization, etc)
3) Parenting pack 
4) Secret areas
5) Better performance
6) Voice customization
7) Walking customization 
8) Customizing hip width, shoulder width, leg thickness, and foot size. 

Sims 3 Advantages: 
1) Open world
2) Customization (Such as changing colors, patterns, etc.)
3) Into the Future (Such as the holographs, hover boards, plumbots, etc.)
4) Supernatural 
5) Owning vehicles (Such as cars)
6) More pet variety 
7) More Life States 
8) Crime exists

What we need for Sims 5 is a combination of Sims 4 and Sims 3 advantages and removal of disadvantages of both games. Plus adding additional features that both games don't have such as:

-Customizing Sim heights
-Multiplayer option (THIS would be very useful, since we could have fun with friends, and build with each other)
-New engine for Sim Behaviors
-More dynamic weather system (The hopefully new engine would provide more weather variety, as well as realistic additions like hypothermia or hyperthermia)
-Better pools 
-Diet affects the health of sims
-Sims have partner preferences (Such as in Sims 2)
-Every object has different quality choices, such as customizing the mattress without changing the bed frame, etc.)
-Bank loans and money transfer
-Different stair styles such as L-shaped stairs or twisted stairs, or even stairs that divide into 2 paths
-Improved graphics (But not realistic, let's keep it smooth and cartoonish but more detailed and less pixelated hopefully)

What we require is a combination of Sims 4 and Sims 3 in a sense, but with additional traits. Note, the sims 4 happened to be a disappointment in a lot of ways, and this isn't just me saying this, you can google it all throughout including YouTube, and many youtubers, fans, etc. agree on this that a lot of Sims 3 features require to be brought back as many fans are upset about this. I could guarantee it'll be a HUGE hit for Sims 5 if the things I stated would be included. So.. I greatly wonder, if Sims 5 is released, would EA please listen to Sims fans, such as this recommendation? (Besides, by the time Sims 5 gets released, computers would be substantially better at performance and storing memory, therefore making this much more likely to be compatible... And some of these features such as open world and extra customization could be an optional feature for each players, think of... Changing graphics settings.)

Message 1 of 3 (437 Views)

Re: Questions

★★ Novice

I also would like tp add that EA should keep joining your sim to work. It's really unique and I just want it to stay. Also, I wish that there was a preteen stage between child and teenager. So they'd be more mature (they could ask parents to teach them to cook) and they'd be able to help younger siblings while recieving help from the teens. Just a thought.

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Questions

@Neuryte @LostInTheWind101

Moved this thread to the EA general questions section as it's not related to any current Sims titles Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)