Profile Picture Help

by Jottsy

Original Post

Profile Picture Help

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I need help with how the way my pet looks in his picture. When I say picture i don’t mean gallery picture I mean the little photo that shows at the bottom of the screen with all the household members while you are playing. All my pets are smiling and are happy and he looks sad/scare even when i’ve filled all his needs. It might just be his breed (Yorkie) But if there’s anything i could do i would really appreciate it thanks !!!

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Profile Picture Help

Champion (Retired)

Talk to him and select "What's wrong". If nothing is wrong this option will not be there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: Profile Picture Help

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Jottsy Maybe give a try at going into CAS do a small edit in the 'everyday' look area (change the collar color or something), then save and exit. I assume it will re-take the profile pic at that point. Just to be on the safe side I would make sure the dog is happy and well-cared for on needs right before doing this. Let us know how it goes. Standard smile

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)