by TatyBrasi98

Original Post

Highlighted

No vendors at food stalls

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living parenthood outdoor retreat laundry day stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place down food stall on community lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Vendors don't spawn at food stalls on community lots
What do you expect to see? I think vendors should automatically spawn at food stalls on community lots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, parenthood, outdoor retreat, laundry day stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to community lot and place food stall
What happens when the bug occurs? No vendors appear at food stalls on community lots
What do you expect to see? Vendors should automatically spawn at food stalls on community lots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 18 (9,311 Views)

Re: No vendors at food stalls

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TatyBrasi98 Do they spawn if you click on the booth and hire one ?

Think only food stalls outside the lots spawn them automatically. It's the same for other items that require to be 'manned'

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (9,294 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know

Message 3 of 18 (9,234 Views)

Hero
@TatyBrasi98 OK, now I'm confused.

If you know it's like that, why are you reporting it as a bug ? Seems to be working as intended if one comes if you hire them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (9,224 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I guess I posted it in the wrong part I got the link from someone you dont have to be rude you could just drop the link to the forum
Message 5 of 18 (9,165 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I thought this was the general thoughts and discussions
Message 6 of 18 (9,164 Views)

Champion

@TatyBrasi98, yes, this thread is now in the General Discussions and Feedback , but when you first posted it was in the Bug Reports Forum.  Crinrict moved it here, because it isn't a bug.  Crinrict also wasn't being rude, she was just genuinely confused as to why you filled out a Bug Report if you knew that clicking on the stalls would spawn a person to act as vendor.  Thinking

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 18 (9,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TatyBrasi98 As Pug says, I moved it here to general discussion now but you reported it as a bug at first.

And yeah, definitely not being rude, sorry if it came across that way but I didn't understand what you were saying and if you still thought it was a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 18 (9,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, this does sound like a bug if vendors don't span on public lots.  Is there any way to make them appear in food stalls?  I have a couple lots with several food stalls, and my sim doesn't have enough funds to hire them all without cheats, and I'm trying not to use cheats...

Message 9 of 18 (7,422 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@SativaCrook   I think there is an option on the stalls to hire a vendor for 100 simoleans; 'money' easy to get in the game. Have fun gaming.

Message 10 of 18 (7,407 Views)