No Soaked moodlet for Sims in bathing suits

by Jes2G

Original Post

No Soaked moodlet for Sims in bathing suits

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I haven't seen this in my game yet, but I do have a suggestion and don't know where I should post it. I understand the soaked moodlet and why the sims would be miserable when getting soaked in the rain. But, I don't think this moodlet should exist when sims are wearing bathing suits. A.) they are wearing very little clothing, so there is nothing to get physically soaked, B.) swim suits are designed to get wet, and C.) typically if you're going swimming, your goal is to get soaked anyway. If anyone knows where I can post a suggestion like this, please let me know. I have plenty. :-)

Message 1 of 6 (549 Views)

Re: No Soaked moodlet for Sims in bathing suits

Hero

Hi @Jes2G

moved your post over to the game info forum. You can post your suggestions here.

Or in the feedback forum over at the officials.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (535 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks
Message 3 of 6 (522 Views)

★★★ Guide

I definitely agree. Bathing suits are made to get wet. Sims shouldn't be getting negative moodlets from being wet while in bathing suits.

Message 4 of 6 (515 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Jes2G,

As crinrict explained, Game information board is the place for posting any feedback or suggestions you want to share - so go for it with all those suggestions! Standard smile

Also, here other players can read your posts and share their opinions as well Wink

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 5 of 6 (470 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you!

Message 6 of 6 (462 Views)