My sim is a grand master vampire but power points are not working.

by onceuponatime219

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim is a grand master vampire but power points are not working.

★ Novice

This happens in every game I’ve played but my sims are grand masters and you are supposed to get two power points every time you fill up the bar. The bar has been filled up forever but I’m not getting any points. I make my sim use their powers, drink plasma, everything and the bat symbol appears above their heads but I never get any points when the bar is full. And it never goes back down to being not full. The vampire points work up until I get to grand master and then they don’t increase any more. I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried cheats to get more points but even the cheats don’t work.

Message 1 of 3 (859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim is a grand master vampire but power points are not working.

Champion (Retired)

That is a known bug. You can read more here. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Not-able-to-level-up-gain-points-past-Grandmaster-level...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (841 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

That is a known bug. You can read more here. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Not-able-to-level-up-gain-points-past-Grandmaster-level...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (842 Views)

Hero
I'm going to lock this thread.

Please use the one @jpkarlsen linked if you have further comments. Make sure to click me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (836 Views)