My sim doesn’t like anybody!!

by TracySloan

Original Post

My sim doesn’t like anybody!!

★ Novice

So I have this sim that I downloaded from the gallery, as I do with all my sims, and he is NOT attracted to anyone! I can’t still force him to do romantic interactions but every time I do he makes his hands into fists and stomps his feet and makes a noise of frustration and the person he’s interacting with will appear in a thought bubble above his head with a red line through them lol EVERY single person he romantically interacts he does this. I’ve tried all diff types of ppl. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, small sims, bigger sims, everything. Like wtf do I do?? I even thought okay maybe he’s gay?? But he did it with the male sim I made him kiss too lol. Plz help! He’s an adult now and I want to marry him off and give him a family but it’s not fun if he stomps his feet every time he has to kiss lol. He’s not unflirty so I don’t get it. I’ve never had this problem and I have over 80 sims I rotate playing with. He does have a lot of reward traits that carries over from when I downloaded him. I don’t have any gender preference mods. The fact that he is harder to please makes me want to find someone for him even more, it’s become an obsession lol plz someone help me out. And I apologize in advance if this thread is in the wrong topic area, I’m new here and trying to figure my way around Standard smile 

Message 1 of 5 (2,044 Views)

Re: My sim doesn’t like anybody!!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TracySloan Does he have the Soul Mate trait? Romantic? Those can be fussy to deal with. I am assuming you have romanced sims before and are making sure his friendship and love/romance levels are maxed with the sim. Did you try creating an extra romantic situation like 'Love Day', a very successful romantic date, adding a romantic aura item to the room (you can enable cheats and 'showhiddenobjects on' then search for the 'VIP Bucket', place it near the sims, and enable its emotional aura)?

Can you post a list of the traits that he has, plus a list of the reward traits?

I suppose it may be possible that he was created in a game where they had Mods or CC in place that somehow got caught up in him and is causing a glitch/bug that remained through the upload/download. Have you tried to reset the sim?

Additional general and specific information about romance and dating:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 5 (2,032 Views)

Champion

@TracySloan, in case the suggestions that @SheriGR  mentioned don't apply or don't work, I do have one more possibility... does your Sim have the Unflirty trait? Wondering Unflirtly Sims are very hard to do romantic interactions with ! Raised eyebrow   

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (2,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I am having the same problem with my sim. She is a vampire, and she is not a romantic, soul mate, or unflirty. Infact she can flirt and have woohoo with everybody but still don't like anyone. I don't know what to do 🤷‍♀️

Message 4 of 5 (1,624 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Minidipoo,

Could you open a new thread and share a bit more about what you're seeing and what you've tried so far please? We'll close this older thread out in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (1,592 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help