Re: My first pet stuff pack on consoles

by PugLove888

Original Post

My first pet stuff pack on consoles

★★ Novice

Do you have any informations about release "My first pet stuff pack" for consoles?

Message 2 of 14 (5,123 Views)

My first pets stuff on console???

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Its not available
How is this making it more difficult? Cuz i cant play it
How can we reproduce this experience? Make it available

When is my first pets stuff going to be available for console. Its like the only stuff pack not available and its extremely annoying. 

Message 1 of 14 (4,961 Views)

Champion

@Falorin96, nobody knows for sure.Wondering  The only way we know for sure is if and when EA officially announces it.  My understanding is that all packs are planed to eventually make it to console. Standard smile So, you should eventually get it, even if we don't know when! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 14 (5,109 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your answer. I wanna only know if will be available this DLC (not when) for consoles. Maybe someone from EA can answer for this question.

Message 4 of 14 (5,093 Views)

Champion

@Falorin96, like I stated before, nobody knows until they announce it officially, in which case you will probably hear about it anyway. Wink Most of us here do not work for EA but are volunteers.  Yes, there are some people here who work for EA, but they probably don't know for certain either, and even if they did, they wouldn't be allowed to mention it unless or until that information is officially public. Raised eyebrow  But it would surprise me if they didn't release My First Pets SP to console since that has been our understanding that that is what EA is planning on doing with all of the packs. Standard smile When it comes to consoles, they usually focus on getting out Expansion packs and Game packs first because those are the most requested.  Then with Stuff Packs they usually put out the older ones first, unless there is a SP that is really popular. 

Message 5 of 14 (5,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Falorin96 
SimGuruLegacy posted this on Twitter yesterday:
"There is a lot of love for My First Pet Stuff in my feed right now. That pack isn't as straight forward as other packs and we have some things we need to figure out. We do want to bring it to PS4 and Xbox One but we don't have a timeframe of when that will be or how."
Twitter Link

- EQ Avid Sims Player

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 6 of 14 (5,073 Views)

Champion

@EuphorialQueen, wow! Raised eyebrow How Timely! :eahigh_file:  Thanks for the info! Heart Yes, even though I don't do Twitter, I have found that Tweets from Sim Gurus are one of the best ways to get hints for the future.Angel   Just wish it was always concrete info, but at least this particular Tweet is about as close to that as we will get! Large smile

Message 7 of 14 (5,065 Views)

Re: My first pets stuff on console???

★★ Novice
@LaPrincesse93 I completely agree! I play on xbox too and I would love to have this pack available. I feel like sims on console is an afterthought.
Message 8 of 14 (4,757 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really want it be sure to comment if u find out. (I keep losing my freaking phone lol)

Message 9 of 14 (4,680 Views)

Champion

@lilsimsiejrand @annie0528 , from what I understand, the consoles will always be a little behind the PC version since I think both Sony and Microsoft have to approve each patch and new packs.  This is a joint effort between 3 companies, and as such, it will take a little time.  Angel
However, I have also heard that My First Pets might not make it to console since either Sony or Microsoft (or both) don't want it because it didn't sell that well for PC and a lot of people were upset that if you didn't have Cats & Dogs, then you couldn't use some of the content in that pack.  But this just might be a rumor. I hope it isn't true.  I'm pretty sure EA wants all the packs to be available to consoles.  I guess only time will tell if it will happen or not. Wondering

Message 10 of 14 (4,665 Views)