More Preferred Options please

by siladris

Original Post

More Preferred Options please

★ Guide

The live stream for Realm of Magic showed off the ability to select Always/Never Use Broom/Wand and to set specific wands as the favorite. This fits well with the ability to set specific doors as the front door and claim beds and pick your umbrella, and I'd like to suggest expanding these types of options to other areas.

Here are a few things I'd really like to see able to set as preferred:

• Kitchen Sink--there's constantly posts grumbling about sims picking up dishes right next to the kitchen sink and routing to another floor to wash the dishes in a bathroom sink. An option like Set As Kitchen Sink to make sims prefer to wash dishes in it over other sinks would help a lot
  • Preferred Dining Spot--there are already mods that will have sims prefer tables to other seating options like bars/couches/beds, but there doesn't really seem to be a way to pick which table except putting it closest to the food and crossing your fingers. An option like this could help make dinner parties feel much less like herding cats. There might already be some framework to base it off of through whatever gets people in Dine Out to stay at the table they're supposed to sit at.
  • Preferred Computer--it would stop sims who have laptops in their inventory from using the family computer, and stop grandma from swooping in on the teen's laptop the moment it's left unattended in an unlocked room.
Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: More Preferred Options please

Champion

@siladris  I agree, it would be nice if there were certain household items that would make logical sense to 'claim' or 'prefer as primary' for certain purposes. That is a great suggestion! thanks for sharing!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 3 (254 Views)

Re: More Preferred Options please

Champion

@siladris, while I don't work for EA, I do like all of your suggestions!Heart  Hopefully they will implement some (or all of them! ) Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)