Mod malfunction after June 2018 patch

by Spoiledwife77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mod malfunction after June 2018 patch

★★ Novice

I updated and installed the June 2018 patch today, along with Jungle Adventure. I have a few mods that I use on a regular basis. The game loads like normal but when I try to play the last family I used, the game goes to the load screen for what seemed like forever and kicks me to the worlds menu. I tried other families and all did the same. I used the conflict mod identifier and removed all broken mods, no luck. I had to turn off mods to get the game to play properly. Can someone please help?? I like using my mods. 

Message 1 of 5 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mod malfunction after June 2018 patch

Champion

@Spoiledwife77, EA allows The Sims 4 to be played with Mods, but cannot actually support them.  Therefore, I'm sorry to say that it is the Mod makers responsibility to update their Mods when there is an update  to TS4 by EA.  You will have to wait for the makers of your particular Mods to update them before they will work properly. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Spoiledwife77, EA allows The Sims 4 to be played with Mods, but cannot actually support them.  Therefore, I'm sorry to say that it is the Mod makers responsibility to update their Mods when there is an update  to TS4 by EA.  You will have to wait for the makers of your particular Mods to update them before they will work properly. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (338 Views)

★★ Novice

Looks that way. No biggie the game is still super fun and I will play any chance I get 😁

Message 3 of 5 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When will the patch be fixed?

Message 4 of 5 (293 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When the fix is done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (287 Views)