Re: Mod/Fixes for new Patch?

by Ajr3485

Original Post

Mod/Fixes for new Patch?

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I didn’t know if there was another forum for asking this sort of question. It’s about mods. Does anyone know of a list of mods or recommendations they can give me to fix all or most of the latest bugs in the new pride patch? I keep getting emails about bug topics related to the new pride patch and Island Living pack. Luckily, I don’t have Island Living, so I just need to know some mod fixes for pride patch (1.52.100.1020). I have the Vampiric Interactions Fixes mod and it works great. Any info would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 7 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi, @Ajr3485 while most links are not allowed on this forum though the best I use are:

1. Sims Vip does a regular post, just search simsvip broken mods.
  2. There's also a good mod on modthesims for 'last exceptions', made by Twisted Mexi and can help isolate problems.
  3. Sims4Studio also is a good app, as you may not make mods, but they also have 'batch fixes' for many things.

As for any other ideas, no standard mod/cc bug fixes are about, also are not supported/endorsed by EA/Origin and used at your own risk, they do, however, 'welcome your questions' on them here. Thumbs up

At any rateapart from getting the latest cc/mods from the maker of the ones breaking your game, and a 50/50 check, Sims4Studio forum also has many mod makers that are on hand to help out if all else fails.

Cheers, hope it helps.

nb: There's also this post I did a long while back to help people with broken mods in their game... as not here at the forums much anymore.

Message 2 of 7 (507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @Sashas0nic, thank you for these recommendations. However, are they alright to use as a reference to find a mod to fix something broken in the patch (1.52.100.1020)? I noticed these sites can be used to identify broken mods/cc, but I just wanted to know the best mods for current issues related to the new patch. Most of them I’ve noticed in my game are minor (ghost mopping the yard, Sims eating spoiled food, kids not automatically leaving for school, etc.). I do have vampiric interactions fix mod which fixed the major issue with the vampire abilities (Dark Meditation, Duels/Sparring, and Influence Emotions power), works great btw, and TwistedMexi’s AllCheats that was posted after Seasons. I just don’t use them all the time.

Message 3 of 7 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Ajr3485 

Yes: broken mods are broken/glitched mods, regardless of 'patch', simple you need to find them, isolate them & either delete them from your game or put up with the issues.

You also seem to be missing the main point, they will help you 'find' the broken mods, the maker of them has to update or fix them themselves. Seems you're looking for a 'mod to fix your mods'.. and nope.

Spoiler
Quote: "......but I just wanted to know the best mods for current issues related to the new patch."

You can also see if it's in the list of any reported bugs: non mod/cc related, as long as you first remove all mods and see if the problems persist.

Message 4 of 7 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

... Seems you're looking for a 'mod to fix your mods'.

@Sashas0nic, I didn’t mean to cause any confusion. I was actually just asking if there were mods that you could recommend for issues not mod/cc related in the latest ts4 update patch which is patch 1.52.100.1020. Right now I don’t have any mods or custom content that are broken or unusable. 

Message 5 of 7 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Ajr3485 

Then no, I have no clue what you need Large smile 1: I use 1000's of mods (none that deal with game bugs) and my game is up to date and has no issues..

I'd also linked the standard bug reports for the S4 game  Your question:

Spoiler
"However, are they alright to use as a reference to find a mod to fix something broken in the patch (1.52.100.1020)? I noticed these sites can be used to identify broken mods/cc, but I just wanted to know the best mods for current issues related to the new patch".

All the best with your issue.

Message 6 of 7 (449 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Sashas0nic well thank you. I guess it was sort of a vague question. I apologize. There are literally 1000s of mods out there as you know, and it’s just hard to find the right one every time a major issue (one very noticeable) comes up when ts4 releases an update which is every 2-4 months.

Message 7 of 7 (437 Views)