Re: Metal Ingot Award?

by kreatora

Original Post

Metal Ingot Award?

★★ Newbie

I had decided to build a museum, just for fun, I was using the hidden object cheat to get the objects I needed for the museum. I noticed the description of the award plaque for collecting all metals in the game, had a description mentioning a metal ingot. "The Magnum Ingot plaque refers to the rare, sensitive Magnum alloy created from mixing all the metals discovered in your collection. The Sims Geological Council, however, cautions against any sort of alloying done at home.". I may have over looked it in the item menu, but even when I tried to create the ingot in game play, no option popped up to create the ingot.

I know it maybe wishful thinking, but in the Cats and Dogs pack, you can collect bird feathers to earn a plaque, and I think on the plaque it mentions combining the feathers in order to create a bird statue, so why cant we create an ingot? Perhaps I over looked it in the items menu as I said, but if I didn't I would really like to know how to make it, I want to see the darn thing lol. I also looked online and the closest I could find was instructions on how to do alchemy in Sims 3. Personally I would like to see alchemy in Sims4, more fantasy options and gameplay too lol. In the mean time information on this mysterious ingot will suffice. Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: Metal Ingot Award?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Tangl3dM1nds
For now there is no option to mix metals. But who knows ? Maybe it will be possible in a future pack? Unless it's just a joke of TS4 creators. They have a great sense of humor.

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)