Mermaids & Spa Day

by Sephirajo

Original Post

Mermaids & Spa Day

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are they supposed to not be able to use the mood changing and enhancing soaks? That seems to be a really big oversight right there. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,043 Views)

Re: Mermaids & Spa Day

Hero
@Sephirajo I haven't tried this. DO you not get the options or do they not work properly ?

On all bathtubs or only certain ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for the lateness on my reply, when you click on the tub you can take a regular bath or a mud bath or a bubble bath, there's NO soak options whatsoever.  I really think this needs to be fixed >_<  I use the soaks all the time with my sims to get them ready for their jobs.

Message 3 of 4 (980 Views)

Hero
@Sephirajo Guess it's similar to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SD-Sims-can-t-take-a-mud-bath-or-soaks-in-a-shower-bath-t...

You're welcome to open a bug thread for the mermaids as well as you say it's all tubs and not just the tub/shower combinations and mud is working.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (968 Views)