Re: Gallery Problems

by pepperjax1230

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@crinrict I don't think its a bug but its kind of weird that his content would be hidden if you had that checked. I only know thats what happened because someone on the Sims Forums had that suggestion to uncheck it. But I always thought that hide reported content was for if you reported content and didn't want to see it still in the gallery.

Message 11 of 14 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

It sounds like the Hide Reported Content filter is working as intended.  It's a very aggressive filter; in your game it hides any content reported by any user, regardless of whether or not it violates EA's Terms of Service.

Also, any content that is deemed to violate EA's Terms of Service will be hidden by EA, regardless of whether or not the Hide Reported Content filter is enabled in your game. 

EDIT: I should add that if you report content, that content should automatically be hidden to you regardless of whether or not the Hide Reported Content filter is enabled in your game. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 14 (386 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SimQARobo wrote:

Hello.

It sounds like the Hide Reported Content filter is working as intended.  It's a very aggressive filter; in your game it hides any content reported by any user, regardless of whether or not it violates EA's Terms of Service.

Also, any content that is deemed to violate EA's Terms of Service will be hidden by EA, regardless of whether or not the Hide Reported Content filter is enabled in your game. 

EDIT: I should add that if you report content, that content should automatically be hidden to you regardless of whether or not the Hide Reported Content filter is enabled in your game. 

So it should be filtering SimGuru Maxis stuff on the gallery then?

Message 13 of 14 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

@pepperjax1230

If any user has reported it, then yes.  There is currently no content that is immune to that filter.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 14 (338 Views)