by crinrict

Original Post

MaxisCreator_01 content tagged as Reported Content

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the game options, checked "Hide Reported Content" and visit the MaxisCreator_01 gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? The most of content is hidden
What do you expect to see? All the content
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

In the Gallery, a big part of MaxisCreator_01 content is tagged as Reported Content.

When "Hide Reported Content" is checked, the gallery hide this Maxis content.

mts_ve10.jpg

38132189_705013706508637_3166236374349119488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0964764894e5cba167fe6e6cc129a009&oe=5BD7238B

Message 6 of 14 (964 Views)

Gallery Problems

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The gallery works for me but I am missing content and not able to see things that MaxisCreator_01 made. I don't see anything after the stuff he put up for Jungle Adventure. Here is my picture. Can someone help me fix this because I have trouble finding the rest of the things they created.

pasted[1532984284].1.jpg

Message 1 of 14 (971 Views)

Re: Gallery Problems

Hero
Hi

since there's maintenance going on, I would just wait until they're done.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (955 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict This has been going on for months where I can't see some of their stuff like its just not there when I delete all my setting and everything I can see it but if I save and come back I can't see anything. Like I can't see the bakery The Climate Family The Vital Climb Gym the other families that were in the trailer of Parenthood. The Vital Vet Clinic I can't see either. If I try to change something to them if I do find them like the bakery it says I made it when I didn't so something is seriously wrong here.

Message 3 of 14 (947 Views)

Hero
No idea then. Tried to check but they seem to have renamed it to SimGuruMaxis and that's currently not showing any results for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (939 Views)

★★★ Guide

Their page minus the name should look like this I am not getting everything.

TS4_x64-2018-07-30-02-06-36-96.png

Message 5 of 14 (933 Views)

Re: MaxisCreator_01 content tagged as Reported Content

Champion
Maybe it's not a bug, lots of people probably just reported it because they are trolls.

I've seen a lot of comments on some of the households, like "This is just a copy of the Maxis sims on the cover of the expansion pack!" and they report it because they are too silly to see that this is the official Maxis account that made them available.
Message 7 of 14 (947 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict So this was caused by the setting Hide Reported Content when I unchecked it I see everything like I should.

Message 8 of 14 (842 Views)

Re: MaxisCreator_01 content tagged as Reported Content

Hero

I don't think this is a bug either. Moved to game info for now. If someone reports it, it gets hidden if you have that option.

I think it would be a good idea to exclude MaxisCreator_01 from that option but I'm leaning towards this being feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 14 (844 Views)

Hero

HI @pepperjax1230

was just about to ask you this as I got this other report today.

I've now merged your post with this one. I'm currently treating it as feedback to hopefully be changed but it might also be a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (827 Views)