Maxis created sims

by ChildzPlease

Original Post

Maxis created sims

★ Apprentice

Is there a way to get all of the maxis created sims from each of the game packs,stuff packs, and expansion packs? I am looking for the three that were uploaded to the gallery from the fitness stuff pack. I search the "Maxis" username and none of the previously uploaded sims show up. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,228 Views)

Re: Maxis created sims

Champion (Retired)

@ChildzPlease wrote:

Is there a way to get all of the maxis created sims from each of the game packs,stuff packs, and expansion packs? I am looking for the three that were uploaded to the gallery from the fitness stuff pack. I search the "Maxis" username and none of the previously uploaded sims show up. 

The Ascenders household by Maxis
"As seen in The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack official screenshots and trailers. Download now and get fit in style! #fitness #fitnessstuff #stuffpack"
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/44735FA455DC11E7857DC9CBD14E8863

00.jpg

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 4 (1,214 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EuphorialQueen Is there a way to get the other sims they uploaded? As, I mentioned the others don't show up under the maxis username.
Message 3 of 4 (1,201 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ChildzPlease wrote:
@EuphorialQueenIs there a way to get the other sims they uploaded? As, I mentioned the others don't show up under the maxis username.

They all seem to be there for me at least. Are there specific households you are still wanting?
Try going to the online gallery and search
Maxis - Households - and Advanced setting to Maxis Curated.
All the special Maxis households are there.

Advanced Searsh

The Sims 4 Gallery

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 4 (1,189 Views)