Manage Worlds- switching between households

by Raquel930

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Manage Worlds- switching between households

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 Sims in 2 different households and 2 different "worlds" that are dating. When I want to switch from controlling one to the other, I use manage worlds. I don't know if this is the best/only way to do this in The Sims 4? I know in the Sims 3 it was a pain to switch between Sims in different households but I figured they would have improved this. Anyway, when I use manage worlds, it does the load screen, then I click the other sim's house and it switches, which is not too bad. But the thing that is weird is that even though I save when I switch, my Sims change position when I switch. For example, let's say I am controlling Sim 1 and I am in Sim 2's house sleeping over. I send Sim 1 to bed. Then I switch to Sim 2, and suddenly Sim 1 is no longer asleep in bed but standing outside the house. I saved my progress and no time has elapsed in Sim world, so shouldn't Sim 1 still be asleep in bed? Please help this is really irritating.

Message 1 of 5 (10,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Manage Worlds- switching between households

Hero

I think that's how it works. I never really pay attention to these things though and usally let a week pass before I switch families. Switching families just 'reset' the Sims somehow but only their position not skills or anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (11,227 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I think that's how it works. I never really pay attention to these things though and usally let a week pass before I switch families. Switching families just 'reset' the Sims somehow but only their position not skills or anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (11,228 Views)

★ Novice

To move houses go to the phone then the car icon then move household. You can merge households or sims by going to the top right and click manage worlds followed by either save or not saving. From there to go the top right again and press manage households next to open my library. Click on your household that you want to be merging with another then transfer sims between households.

Message 3 of 5 (10,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@itslucasdavidson

This has no relation to the question. Please read a question carefully before trying to answer it. Also read existing answers to see if it has been answered in full. When answered by a "Hero" you can assume that is the correct answer.

There will likely be other questions you can answer. So with the above in mind keep posting answers if you can.

Edit.

Also the thread is three years old.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (10,306 Views)

★★ Novice
How can I get a car there are non for sale on mine
Message 5 of 5 (9,842 Views)