Re: MEDIA PRODUCTION drone upgrades

by crinrict

Original Post

MEDIA PRODUCTION drone upgrades

★★★ Novice

Greetings All, here is the situation.  With master level handiness I Completely upgraded both versions of drones, however, no matter what I record the quality of the recording is always poor; now I know I can increase the Quality by editing, adding effects etc, but that only brings the quality to great is there a glitch or was it deliberate?  will I never be able to get an excellent quality recording with the drone?

Either way is fine with me I would just like to know.

Thanks in Advance

Lightfootlee

P.S.

even with the debacle that was My First pet Stuff Pack (which you recovered from...mostly way to go Standard smile ) Sims 4 has still managed to remain relatively UN-Effected by whoever was responsible for battlefront 2, Mass Effect Andromeda and Star Wars the Old Republic not to mention microtransactions in FIFA...What? anyway, keep up the good work.

===============================================================================================================================================

TO THE REST OF EA

*EDIT: Speaking of Mass Effect; what I was referring to was your lipstick job on fixing Andromeda, then your absolute bone-headed decision to pull the plug on the entire series.  I know you guys are in the business of making money and want to get into the whole games as a service thing [EA Game Vault Great Idea BTW;] but if you make a good game (the way you used to KOTOR I and mass effect 1-3 for exampleWink then it wouldn't matter how many DLC you put out to continue the story; look at The Sims 4 it's such a well-established franchise with dedicated people; even with the Stuff pack screw up they bounced right back.  I would rather have a game be delayed multiple times and be playable upon release with support and patches to fix the glitches and give updates then a game that I am told is finished but in reality is unplayable; that is a game I would be happy to buy DLC for. Look at companies like CD Projekt Red for example, or if looking outside the company hurts your pride then again I say, look at Sims 4 as an example.  you guys are looking high and low for something to keep the money coming in right? of course, you are you're a business.  Well, here it is MAKE PLAYABLE GAMES THAT YOU PROPERLY SUPPORT AND THE GAMMER CAN TRUST. ONCE WE KNOW THE QUALITY IS THERE AND HAVE FAITH THAT IT IS SUPPORTED WE WILL BUY MORE OF YOUR GAMES.  a mind-blowing concept I know, but, you guys have to remember that 99.9% of your market is Regular people who don't drive Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche, Lamborghini, or Ferrari and we don't live in multi-million dollar estates; they are called the 1% for a reason.  Now I am not suggesting that the majority of that 1% didn't work hard to get what they have; but I believe, in business you should always focus on what will make you the most money and I think that making sure your target audience is safe and secure in your brand is the way to do that; and don't worry the 1% will still buy what you are selling because they see that so many of the regular people invested in it which means its a reliable product that they can spend their money on to.

Message 1 of 2 (425 Views)

Re: MEDIA PRODUCTION drone upgrades

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @lightfootl33

could you please create a bug report for the drone issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs 

For Mass Effect it would probably make more sense to post in the ME forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-Andromeda/ct-p/mass-effect-andromeda-en

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (407 Views)