Re: Let's talk about... achievements!

by The_R3aper007

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert
@EA_Mai, i definitely will! i have more than enough points. just need to decide which lucky Sim will get the additional traits... Tongue out
(edit: done!)

and "Basketcase" is more difficult than i thought... my main Sim got into a fight with her on-and-off romantic interest. she never got angry, and they hate each other now. :'(

let me know how you get on... (with the murders, as well!)
Message 11 of 18 (472 Views)

EA app Team
Oh, true! Didn't think about how to get them angry! That's going to be interesting as well. Sorry your lovebirds ended up hating each other Frown

I'll probably try to do it during the weekend, if holiday celebrations don't keep me too busy. Will report back! Standard smile
Message 12 of 18 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

i was sad, but they've always had a *very* strange relationship anyway. (losing the fight made her feel dazed, btw.)

i'll keep trying during the weekend, too. oh, my poor Sim...

omg... i forgot about books! (the "emotional" category!)

Message 13 of 18 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HELLO!           I have been trying to get the achievement of a baby alien buttt.... i cant get it any help

Message 14 of 18 (442 Views)

★★ Expert
hm... i think that, if your Sim is abducted, he might get pregnant and his baby will be an alien.
Message 15 of 18 (439 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@siync4

You must have the Get to work expansion for this. It helps if you have a Sim in the Science career. You can also build a rocket and upgrade it with wormhole generator to meet aliens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 18 (420 Views)

EA app Team
Hi!

@siync4, as @unseenlarks mentions, when your Sim gets abducted, he might come back pregnant... but your Sim needs to be male for that. Also if you have a scientist as @jpkarlsen recommends, you can create a Satellite Dish to call aliens Wink

Didn't have time yet to play, still no emotion craziness for my Sim... but soon!

-Mai
Message 17 of 18 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai, you need to feedback to the programmers that trying to get triplets for the Triple Play achievement for consoles (PS4/XBOX) is just ridiculous. The chance/percentage of getting triplets with just the base game is so miniscule and apart from the Fertility Trait (if it works as intended) nothing the players do influences the probability of getting triplets.. On the other hand, people who've purchased the City Living DLC and have used the Leylines Lot Trait and Fertility Spa and immediately seen results.

Is EA trying to lock us out behind a paywall again with this triplet pregnancy process entirely based on luck, like a lootbox?

Message 18 of 18 (375 Views)