Re: Language??

by drkatrine

Original Post

Language??

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there!!

I play Sims 4 on Danish(as I am Danish) and as we all know we have websites where we can buy the Sims 4 packs where we get a key to download the bought pack. CD Keys is for example a website that I have used before, however, I am confused about the language. I have read that your language needs to be listed, or else it's gonna go wrong. I looked at the preorder of Discover University, and didn't find my language listed, but it said "WORLDWIDE". If it's worldwide, I would say the Danish language should be included, right? But it dosen't say. It says worldwide though. 

Can I buy it and then Danish is actually a part of the languages, or is it not? I'm a bit confused.

Thank you for your help!! :D

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Hero
@drkatrine WIth keysellers you never know what you're getting. There's one-language versions and if you buy from there, you might end up with one of those.

The packs usually follow the language of the base game you bought. So if you have danish in the base game, theoretically you also should for the EP.

Make sure to buy from authorized sellers, it's safer.

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I will remember that and thank u Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)