Re: Jasmine Holiday 2017

by Tigger3336

Original Post

Jasmine Holiday 2017

★★ Novice

I have a bone to pick with EA! There is no Jasmine for the Halloween Holiday!!!!!! I have played many games and this one many times myself. And one thing I have noticed that if there is no events, things get a bit boring, not just for me! I was anticipating seeing Jasmine this year for the Halloween Event but she is MIA!!!! Give me a shout out if you agree that we miss our Jasmine! I know that the reward is not what some people care for or want, but for me it is about the collection and the fact that there is something out of the ordinary happening in the game. Some people have just started playing this year and never got to meet Jasmine.

I ran through the regular things to see if she will appear and nothing, then I called tech support and found out why, not only did they not annouce that she was not going to be here this year, but they confirmed to me that she was not here this year. I had to find out the hard way!

Also, if you do not plan on bringing her back, please remove the collection section of her event collections in our in game tabs! It's a tease to see it there and not be able to complete that collection if you had not completed the collection already! I recently had to switch computers because I used my old one too much and she wore out! I did get to meet her (Jasmine Holiday) last year, but with my new computer, I do not have the collection complete and it is just staring at me in my collections box saying to me that it wants me to fill it!!!! 

LOL I am a dork, I know! But events are what keep us gamers happy! I am not saying to add more, that would be nice, but I am not saying that. What I am asking is that if you do not plan on keeping her around, take away the collection content in your next update please! So, if you all agree to this or want to add your own two cents, please join this chat!

Message 1 of 8 (887 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Since there are still about 3 weeks till Halloween you can not know if Jasmine Holiday will make an appearance. And no, setting your computers clock forward to the 30th will not reveal anything. An update from Origin is needed,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (873 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked with Tech support, they have nothing in their notes saying that she will appear! Trust me, checked that already. Also, last year it started on the 5th of October so there is that as well.

Message 3 of 8 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

They are the ones that suggested that I post here to get others opinions on what others think about the event and if you guys feel that it needs to be a constant thing or if you guys feel the same about taking the collection thing away if they are not going to add her anymore. The holiday collections of hers anyways. They also asked me to ask you guys if you think some sort of announcements should be made to let us know if they are not going to have her for the event. That way we can stay well informed instead of doing what I did and going about it the long way. These are the main reasons for the post. 

Message 4 of 8 (868 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Tech support would not know. Only developers and leads and they have not been known to tell until it is here.

You can lookup an older thread discussing Jasmine Holiday and her merits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (864 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hear you! I've never seen Jasmine ... but I am wondering if she wasn't included in an event this year because of all the troubles with the game crashing upon travelling. I'm finding that I can not travel without a crash, and can only assume that we would need to travel to meet or find this Jasmine. Sucks ... I'd like to participate in challenges too.

Message 6 of 8 (667 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When there is a challenge involving Jasmine Holiday she will come by your house several times a day and you will also have the option to phone her. There currently are no challenges involving her.

Message 7 of 8 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks so much, jpkarlsen :eahigh_file:

Message 8 of 8 (639 Views)