Re: Itchy because of clothes? sims 4

by SheriGR

Original Post

Itchy because of clothes? sims 4

★★ Novice

My sim was itchy and I just figured it was because she was sick(she’s a doctor and has the sickness resistance trait so I was confused) but when I actually looked at what the moodlet said it said “itchy because of clothes” so I changed her outfit and she’s fine now. 

My my question is: why did this happen? Is this a thing now in the sims 4?

Message 1 of 4 (11,873 Views)

★★ Pro

@jiordanb

This might be due to the clothes not getting clean enough from the Laundry Day stuff pack. I've read of quirky things like that happening.

Message 2 of 4 (11,842 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t even have laundry day but that could be it, the same way where I don’t have seasons but I still have the 2 extra outfit slots for hot and cold weather. 

Message 3 of 4 (11,832 Views)

Champion

It may be possible your Sim was sick even though resistant. Maybe the clothes changing just coincided with the time lapse for the sickness to be done? If you go into a computer and order several medicines you can leave them in their personal inventory and whenever sick you can just click on it in the inventory and choose to take medicine. That seems to work best for me. Other options are healthy tea and rest, but this seems most efficient. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (11,789 Views)