It says my lot is incomplete even though it's complete

by Valor_Vall

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It says my lot is incomplete even though it's complete

★★★ Newbie

I made a whole restaurant, my very first, and I checked many times and filled EVERY requirement in order to open my restaurant. I exceeded it as well. I closed out of both the world and out of the Sims 4 and it still won't let me do anything. Which means I can't open the restaurant or anything. Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 5 (1,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It says my lot is incomplete even though it's complete

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Valor_Vall 

Ok,  well if it happens again let us know here and post screenshots of the requirements (be sure to scroll in the requirements box).  Also there are some good guides such as Carls Sims 4, that has some good tips. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,093 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @Valor_Vall  

When you say it won't let you 'do anything', what do you mean exactly; & have you tried to get a Sim to purchase it?

Message 2 of 5 (1,133 Views)

Hero
@Valor_Vall Moved your post to game info as there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding.

Could you maybe post some pictures ?

Leaving troubleshooting to @Sashas0nic

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

By that I mean I had placed everything making sure many times everything worked but I ended up deleting the lot because it wouldn't work and everything else worked. So I'm not sure but it might have just been the lot. Also the plot was owned. I then made my sim sell snd rebuy it but it still said it was incomplete.

Message 4 of 5 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Valor_Vall 

Ok,  well if it happens again let us know here and post screenshots of the requirements (be sure to scroll in the requirements box).  Also there are some good guides such as Carls Sims 4, that has some good tips. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,094 Views)