Isn't it about time for a grocery Pack (sims 4)?

by simmer4ever468

Original Post

Isn't it about time for a grocery Pack (sims 4)?

★★★ Newbie

I have seen many things be introduced to the sims 4 that I thought we would never have! But, I want a sims 4 grocery pack!!!! I have seen many big time simmers (sims supply, deligracy, etc.) complain about the Open for business aspect that the sims has had in the past and with the sims 4 reintroducing this idea, I think its high time we get a grocery store.

Hear me out,

Run a store

Run your business or plop down a pre-existing lot. Take your sims grocery shopping for fun recipes, and dive deep into real store management.

reintroduce the cash register

actually have your sims at the cash register to take orders!

run a business

have your own business, hire employees, have them restock shelves, clean counters, mop floors (new animation?)

go shopping

go out and buy groceries!!!!! make recipes and cook for your family.

buggy's

let your sims have buggies to carry around toddlers and children! have fun family interactions in the store! have baskets to!

shop by recipe

shop for you favorite high quality dishes! 

hire teens

teens need jobs right? introduce the teen hiring system. Part-time jobs for teen wold be amazing!

coupons!

have the opportunity to clip coupons and have family discounts!

order online

order your groceries from home and have a delivery service bring them to your house. (amazon equivalent?)

buy medicine at the store

your child sick and in need of medicine? go buy it at the store.

I know it may be a bland idea but we do go to the grocery store in real life. So I think we need something to simulate that aspect. Thanks! 

What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 5 (469 Views)

Re: Isn't it about time for a grocery Pack (sims 4)?

Champion

While I don't much care if we have grocery stores in our game or not, I do know that several other people want them.  There are just so many things I'd rather have.  But I do like your idea for making the grocery store playable and not just a "rabbit hole" type of venue! Standard smile  However, I think that if they were going to do something like that then they would have introduced it with Open for Business.  It would have gone perfectly with that pack! Cool

And while we do already have part-time jobs for Teens, did you mean playable part-time jobs like how the doctor, police officer, and scientist are? Wondering That would be fun! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (454 Views)

★ Novice

Yes! It has been a minute since I played so forgive me if I forget, but thank you! I actually was directed here by someone from EA help. I think its cool that you responded so thanx!

Message 3 of 5 (445 Views)

Champion

That's ok! @lenalewis468 !  Yes, I agree that a playable part-time job for Teens would be a lot of fun! Party hat And a grocery store would be a perfect place for it (my oldest brother's fist job was at a grocery store. ) Wink  I would really like a grocery store if it had the features you suggest! Cool

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I totally agree! I think I'd be super fun!

Message 5 of 5 (388 Views)