Re: Is this the secret doorway to the Realm of Magic?

by PugLove888

Original Post

Is this the secret doorway to the Realm of Magic?

★★★★ Guide

I think I discovered a secret doorway to the realm of magic in Suni world where the other cave is at, but different.

07-17-19_11-18-54 AM.png

Message 1 of 5 (885 Views)

Champion

@Sid1701d9, I'm sorry but they wouldn't put the doorway into the realm of magic in another EP.  To do that they would have to have the purchase of Island Living be a requirement for the purchase of Realm of Magic.Raised eyebrow  They wouldn't do that because there are a lot of people who would want Realm of Magic that have no desire for Island Living.Frown  Even if they were to do something like that, they would have put it in a pack that is more in line with the theme of magic, like the Vampires GP.  

The closest they have done something like this to is My First Pets SP, but you could still use the major component of that pack (The small rodent pets) without the Cats & Dogs EP. You only needed Cats & Dogs for the extra dog and cat items that were included with that pack. Wink But what your suggesting is that the way into the magical realm that is coming with the Realm of Magic GP is through a physical place in the Island Living EP. Oops  Considering that the title of the next GP is Realm of Magic, that is equivalent of saying that the main component of the Realm of Magic GP requires the purchase, installation, and playing of the Island Living EP!  There is no way they would do this.  Nice picture, though! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (826 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just said it was a doorway into island living the supernatural spanner is probably inside it and when you get realm of magic the supernatural connection of the island will be revealed.  The majority of the world would be accessible from either the living world if its a world or a vacation world if its a vacation spot.

Message 3 of 5 (770 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sid1701d9  But there is no point in putting a doorway into any world you access through another pack, unless it was Forgotten Hollow, and even that is very iffy!. So, you are saying that they took the trouble to code for a doorway that we don't even need use in order to access the Realm of Magic? Wondering  No. Confused They wouldn't do that.  It would be a total waste of time, money, and resources. Disappointed  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ill try it to thanks

Message 5 of 5 (712 Views)