Is this career broken or is the game too easy?

by MrNutsei

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is this career broken or is the game too easy?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I've watched a bunch of Sims 4 videos on YouTube lately and was into the idea of life simulation and going through realistic challenges and reaching goals. I got The Sims 4 about 2 days ago, and my Sim already has a $1 million simoleon house and is level 10 in most skills. I used no cheats or guides and never even played the game myself before, but I chose the eSports career path and live streamed a bunch because it was easy cash while my sim is not at work. As you probably expected, I was surprised when I hit 1 million watchers and started gaining like 10,000 simoleons per (real life) minute. It kind of discouraged me after filling my 50x50 lot with everything I could and money was not an issue.

Am I missing something? I want a challenge without having to pretend the game is challenging... ex. quitting a job when i'm getting too much money (I don't think that's the point of the game) How do you recommend I should play to make the game harder? Or should I look into limitations through modding?

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (771 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is this career broken or is the game too easy?

★★★★★ Novice
Hey, some people who play the sims like to create and do challenges. Some examples are the 'Not so berry challenge' and the 'Legacy Challenge' which you can find on google, along with many others. I wasn't sure whether you're looking for career related challenges or not but you should definitely try checking out some of the challenges that players have done.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (800 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Hey, some people who play the sims like to create and do challenges. Some examples are the 'Not so berry challenge' and the 'Legacy Challenge' which you can find on google, along with many others. I wasn't sure whether you're looking for career related challenges or not but you should definitely try checking out some of the challenges that players have done.
Message 2 of 3 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (732 Views)