Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is this a glitch?

by Tigerrun777

Original Post

Is this a glitch?

★ Apprentice

When building a room on 2nd floor I have gaps in it but not when I build a deck on top floor here are the photos showing what hapoened!

Message 1 of 6 (192 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Tigerrun777 Are you on PC/Mac or console? In the case of the 2nd floor room are you trying to leave a gap, or is the room not completing and adding a gap? Which is doing what you expect and want? Are you adding the fencing with the fence drawing tool, or are you creating a room, then deleting the ceiling and replacing the walls with fencing? Do you have Mods or CC now or in the past?

Message 2 of 6 (176 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sometimes when building a fence the glitch is  showing that there are gaps in my fences I asked about this since I am a console user not on PC and they told me it was a glitch.

Message 3 of 6 (138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Tigerrun777 

I've tried to reproduce not the exact building but the issue as to my understanding - drawing an enclosed fenced 'room' on the 2nd floor (on top of the first floor room) and on the top level rooftop. In both cases I didn't have a problem enclosing the 'room' fencing area. Please see the screenshot and correct me on what I need to do differently to reproduce. Also, have you tried copying your 'fence room' on the top floor and placing it on the 2nd floor area? I would be curious to see what happens then.

rooftop fencing.jpg

SheriGR Coffee cup I don’t work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (114 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It is ok now it is now fixed sorry about this.

Message 5 of 6 (91 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Tigerrun777 Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know. Happy simming! 

Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)
Twitter Stream
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help