Re: Is The Sims 4: Seasons just a DLC ?!

by kejdcz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is The Sims 4: Seasons just a DLC ?!

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I bought The Sims 4: Seasons and I was really exited about it. I did not see the game in my library. Is it just a DLC ?! DLC for 39.99€ ?!

How can I request a refund? I thought The Sims 4: Season is a new game with several new features. Do I really need to buy the Sims 4 to play it ?! Really?

I thought that the "EA DLC memes" were not serious. This is very undignified.

Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

As it says on the purchasing page "The Sims 4 (Sold separately) is required".

To request a refund contact a game advisor. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc

Note that there currently are a sale on the Sims 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (536 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

As it says on the purchasing page "The Sims 4 (Sold separately) is required".

To request a refund contact a game advisor. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc

Note that there currently are a sale on the Sims 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can I request a refund for DLC without The EA Great Game Guarantee?
Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Like I wrote. Talk with a game advisor. This is a user to user forum we can't help you with that.

Message 4 of 4 (427 Views)