In the nude...

by knitsybitsy

Original Post

In the nude...

★★★★ Novice

I had a sim go skinny dipping. I noticed that all the sims that could see him were thinking of him in thought bubbles. Some seemed shocked and gasped. I saw a few who were standing side by side seem to be whispering behind their hands. The some of them were laughing or pointing. Then a few seemed to be going "uh huh" as if they liked what they saw. 

I thought it was funny so I wanted to see what else would happen.

Anyway, he himself seemed to be having enough fun.  No embarrassing moodlets. So I had him go to the dance floor and dance around in the nude. So there didn't seem to be anything negative going on. Later I look at some of his relationships bars and a few people really hate him. But I wasn't noticing any negative red indicators, you know, the red minus sign things. I don't know what they are.

So are these people who already hated him? I just started playing him because he is just a sim that already existed in the game, Windenburg. His name is Bjorn Bjersen. He works as a spy or something, so those people might just already hated him for it. 

Or do they hate him for being nude? 

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Re: In the nude...

Champion (Retired)
All existing Sims have relations that range from despised to loved. Being nude has nothing to do with it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)