Re: I can only go for a walk and change clothes? (sims 4)

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

I can only go for a walk and change clothes? (sims 4)

★★ Novice

I can only go for a walk and change clothes when I play on the Sims 4? I want to do other stuff someone please help. 

Message 1 of 6 (449 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please be more descriptive of your Issue. For instance what happens when you click on the Fridge to cook? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

I can do that yeah, but what I meant was like when I click on my Sim I can't do anything with it except take a walk and change clothes, other people have different stuff to do with their sims but I just have those two options. You know what I mean?

Message 3 of 6 (431 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So it is only when you click your own Sim that you have an issue?

If you try with another Sim is that the same?

If you have any Mods or CC remove them and test without.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

★★ Novice

I do have mods and cc but I feel like that's not the problem.

Message 5 of 6 (407 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Don't feel but test. It does not take much time to temporarily remove the Mods folder

Message 6 of 6 (402 Views)