Re: I accidentally deleted entire sims 4 game

by CMeki

Original Post

I accidentally deleted entire sims 4 game

★★★ Newbie

So, I wanted to buy 3 expansions, after I bought each of the expansions (dogs and cats, vampires, city life) it said I had to install origin even tho I already had it installed, so being the smart me, I deleted all origin files off the pc, which means I also deleted the bought expansions and sims 4 game itself, is there anyway to restore this or am I going to have to buy it again?

Message 1 of 8 (1,049 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @juniorsmit376

Before installing the games you activated the codes in Origin. These are still activated on your account, so if you log into your old account and open your game library, you should the The Sims 4 there. If you click on the game you can install the game and the expansions again! Standard smile

If you don't find the games you have logged in to the wrong account, try using another email address!

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 8 (1,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It just shows the demo version of the Sims 4 without any expansions and it says I need to purchase it again, nothing else.

@CMeki

Message 3 of 8 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

-Demo Version

Message 4 of 8 (1,014 Views)

Champion (Retired)
It seems you did not read this part of the answer:

If you don't find the games you have logged in to the wrong account, try using another email address!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 8 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@jpkarlsenNo other emails were used then this one, I have definetly NOT logged in to the wrong account, I deleted everything from THIS account by accident because origin wouldn't notice that I already had origin installed.

Message 6 of 8 (944 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In that case you must contact a game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/ Click Contact Us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 8 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay thank you.

Message 8 of 8 (918 Views)