I Want My Sims In 1 World Together

by Pantherkat

Original Post

I Want My Sims In 1 World Together

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Whenever I make a sim and move them in to a house I want them to interact and be friends with other sims I've made in the past but every time I make a new sim or sim family it moves them in to whole different saved game and the sims I've made in the past are not in the world together. I'm asking for someone to help me figure out how to have all of my sims in a world together. I really hope someone could help me with this problem if someone could it would be AMAZING!

Thanks so much,

-Sarah

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Re: I Want My Sims In 1 World Together

@Pantherkat I assume you're talking about The Sims 4 on PC, so I moved you to that forum.

It sounds like you start a new game instead of making the new family in the same save file.

You can make new Sims to move in when you're at the world map. Just click on the play button when you start the game. 

Then you'll see this icon at the bottom right:

icon.png

When you click that you can move new people in. You can also access the library/gallery and download other Sims made by you or by others to move in as well!
So if you have a Sim in another save, open that save, save the Sim you want to the library, open the other save and put the Sim in to that world.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)