Re: How to reset the game, completely?

by rromeror

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to reset the game, completely?

★ Novice

Hi there!

My little 7 year old child start playing Sims4, it looks like she spent all the "Sims money" available and realized she screw up.

She wants to start again, from scratch, as if we have just purchased the game, with that all "Sims money" back, from zero.

Is it possible?

Thank you

Regards.

Message 1 of 3 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Select New Game on the main screen to start fresh. Or you could use a cheat in the current game to give her some money.

Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat window type Kaching or Motherlode to give either 5000 or 50000 Simoleons.

Explain to her that she needs to get the adults jobs so they earn money for the bills that come. Just like real world. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (575 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Select New Game on the main screen to start fresh. Or you could use a cheat in the current game to give her some money.

Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat window type Kaching or Motherlode to give either 5000 or 50000 Simoleons.

Explain to her that she needs to get the adults jobs so they earn money for the bills that come. Just like real world. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (576 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you.

Will go for the not cheating solution.

Regards,

Message 3 of 3 (520 Views)