Original Post

How to remove strangerville tags

★ Guide

Like military personnel or scientists that you see when you hover over a sim

Message 1 of 4 (3,394 Views)

Re: How to remove strangerville tags

[ Edited ]
Champion

@kaiwryplays I see by the title that you want to remove Strangerville tags. Could you please explain what this means? Are you referring to something that you see when you hover over scientists and military personnel in the town? If so can you please explain a bit more what you mean by their 'hover tags'? If you mean that you see if they are a scientist or military personnel when you hover over them, I doubt you could remove that in the town. The reason for that is the fact that if they have one or the other of those two town-careers they are a potentially valuable resource for you during various legs of the Strangerville-mystery-solving challenge. Note: if they are in the scientist career normally this is different than the scientists that work in the Strangerville lab. The scientists who work in Strangerville will show on hover. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (3,381 Views)

★ Guide

Yes I mean when you hover over them, you can see they are a scientist/military personnel. I've finished the strangerville mystery and the sims I'm referring to don't even live in strangerville anymore. I moved them to San Myshuno. I even went into live mode with them and they still have the tags/titles which I would think would only be for NPCs. 

So you could be right and it can't be removed but it's really annoying. 

Message 3 of 4 (3,354 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@kaiwryplays I have just been told that these are 'hidden traits' and can be removed with the 'Remove Hidden Traits' cheat: enter: " testingcheats on " then " traits.remove_trait <traitnameNoSpaces> " (without the quotation marks). The trait/title name can be identified by using the Sim Info mod at MTS (Mod The Sims). 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (3,349 Views)