Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to make my sims vomit

★★ Novice

How can i make my sims puke, I tried Old Food but it doesn't work

Message 1 of 12 (14,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to make my sims vomit

I can't make them trow up either. I would suggest looking for a mod that allows you to make your Sim puke.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (17,874 Views)

All Replies

Sims don't vomit, only when they are pregnant.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (14,625 Views)

★★ Novice

It's for a movie, So i need help making them puke

Message 3 of 12 (14,623 Views)

I can't make them trow up either. I would suggest looking for a mod that allows you to make your Sim puke.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 12 (17,875 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My female sim is vomiting constantly. I thought it was because she is human and her husband is a vampire and her pregnancy (vampire child) was causing the issue. Nope. Vomiting on floors; every time she attempts to eat (fresh) food she vomits and gets a "something is not right with the ol' stomach" mood for 3 hours. I have to feed her through cheating. The barfing started with the pregnancy and now is constant. Anyone else have this issue? BTW she doesn't have an anorexic mod or anything like that.

Message 5 of 12 (14,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Try spoiled water. Worked for me. It may also be random. We don't puke everytime we eat/drink horrible items.
Message 6 of 12 (12,558 Views)

★★★ Novice

give them the squeamish and vegetarian traits. Eating meat will make them vomit.

Message 7 of 12 (12,536 Views)

★ Novice

Get her pregnant

Message 8 of 12 (9,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i found a mod that can make your sims puke whenever you want http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614403 I hope this helped! Heart

Message 9 of 12 (9,039 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If you happen to have the "Get to Work" expansion, you can technically have the "Nauseous" symptom which will allow you to Throw Up as well. (I believe you have to be Uncomfortable to do this, however.)

Other things that can make you vomit:

- Certain Interactions while Squeamish can allow you to Throw Up.
- Eating Spoiled Food (You may have to wait until the 2nd Moodlet pops up for it to work.)

- Eating Meat while a Vegetarian. (You should get a Moodlet to Throw Up, or your Sim may do it automatically.)

- Eating Regular Food while a Vampire with the Withered Stomach weakness. (Vampires Game Pack.)

- Eating Plasma Fruit while not a Vampire. (Vampire Game Pack.)

- Being Nauseous from Illness. (Get to Work Expansion)

- Become Pregnant (Morning Sickness can trigger the Throw Up Interaction.)

There's likely a few more that I haven't found yet, but I've tested all of these and can confirm they will trigger the "Throw Up" interaction on the toilet.

- B

Message 10 of 12 (9,033 Views)