Re: How to find the product code for Sims 4 online purchase through Origin?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to find the product code for Sims 4 online purchase through Origin?

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA,

Origin logged me out of my account, and while trying to login in again the reCaptcha thing wasn't working properly. The recaptcha wasn't showing, and it didn't let me check the "I'm not a robot" box. I entered my username and password, and pressed enter and then a error message appears saying, "Error for site owner: Invalid site key". After resetting my Origin password, I can log back in, but now it needs me to activate my game using the product code. My sister bought The Sims 4 and a couple of expansion packs through Origin, so I have no idea where to find the product codes for them. We haven't had this problem before and have been able to play the Sims 4 without any issues until Origin logged us out. Any help?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (2,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

The game is locked to your account. So login with the Credentials used when you purchased it.

You will then find it in your game library in the Origin client.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,801 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

The game is locked to your account. So login with the Credentials used when you purchased it.

You will then find it in your game library in the Origin client.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (2,802 Views)