How to create a sim backstory

by lidorsims55

Original Post

How to create a sim backstory

★★★ Novice

I want for my sim to have a backstory BEFORE i start playing , like my sim is just had a rough break up and started a new life , i dont want it to be on my head like.. i want to see the ex in the relationship spot with zero romance and stuff like that , so, is there any cheat or a mode i could do this ? Oh and i want also know how i make a long family tree, and how to make like some sims who i play with them and their parents and siblings to be around the town and not in my house...

Message 1 of 3 (2,452 Views)

Re: How to create a sim backstory

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm not sure storytelling like this is something that can be done before playing. BUT there are mods you can get.

The command center mod by Deaderpool could help you create relationships faster and then for example, you would have to begin dating that sim and break up for them for a story.

KawaiiStacie also has the life decider mod and slice of life. Slice of life adds realism and a personality decider along with other things. The life decider mod decides how much money your sim will start off with, how many friends they have, etc. for a more dangerous yet fun way of having your sim live i would also download [edited by the CM].

There are so many mods to enhance story telling and gameplay its crazy! Just be careful though, it will slow down your game as it has mine. Also, if you do end up downloading [edited by the CM] it will make your sims game more prone to crashes (speaking from experience, still recommend getting it though).

For your large family idea, you might just have to CAS all of them and throw them in the game manually. Not sure if theres a quicker way of doing this.

If you end up downloading mods and your loading times become slow I am so sorry but at least I'm warning you. The slow loading time is so worth it though.

[edited by the CM] Removed name of Adult mods. 

Message 2 of 3 (2,376 Views)

Re: How to create a sim backstory

★★★ Novice

To add onto the part where you don't want them living in your house, you can move them out! 

Go to Manage Worlds, click on your household, and there will be an option for you to split them up and from there you can have them in their own separate space.

Message 3 of 3 (2,375 Views)