How do i transfer sims 4 from a broken computer to a new computer

by Angxls

Original Post

How do i transfer sims 4 from a broken computer to a new computer

★★★ Newbie

I brought sims 4 digitally on my old laptop, and it broke so i didnt get a chance to load it to a flashdrive or anything. Is there any way i can get my sims 4 game and the expansion packs i brought back?

Message 1 of 4 (1,423 Views)

Re: How do i transfer sims 4 from a broken computer to a new computer

[ Edited ]

@Angxls I'm moving your comment to the TS4 section of AHQ, where you'll get more specific help.

Your account owns the TS4 base game and packs, so you don't have to buy them again.  You can just login to your account on your new computer and download everything for free.

If you want to recover your saves, builds, etc., those are stored on your computer itself, in your game folder in Documents.  If you can't recover this data from your old laptop, then it's gone for good.  However, if you uploaded anything to the gallery, you may be able to download that content onto your new computer, once you've installed the game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where would i download them again? From the store, or would they already be in my games folder?
Message 3 of 4 (1,404 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Install Origin and log in to your account. The game will be in your Game Library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (1,385 Views)