Re: Horses in the sims 4

by TheBattleAxel

Original Post

Horses in the sims 4

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I was waiting for pets in the sims 4 for so long and I see, there will be just dogs and cats. Do you now something about horses? Are they planning to add them someday?
Message 1 of 114 (64,124 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As far as I know, seeing the trailer, we only get cats and dogs in the new expansion. Also they added foxes and raccoons.

I also liked horses a lot on the Sims 3, so hopefully they will be added some day Standard smile But for now, they are not included in the expansion pack.

Message 2 of 114 (64,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In an interview one of the sim gurus said that horses were something that was being thought about for the future. This probably means a horse-centric game pack sometime in the future. I can't wait to find out more about that, horses were my favorite feature in TS3 Pets

Message 3 of 114 (63,813 Views)

★★★ Novice

No body currently knows about the horse situation apart from maxis (Creaters of sims).

I DONT WORK FOR EA OR HAVE ANY RELATION TO THEM

I CAN TRY TO HELP YOU BUT DONT BLAME ME IF I DONT FIX YOUR ISSUE

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE CAUSED TO YOUR GAME (OR RELATED) DUE TO MY ADVICE

HOPE I HELPED YOU AND FIXED YOUR PROBLEMStandard smile

Message 4 of 114 (63,800 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It doesn't look like they're in the cats and dogs expansion.But I do hope they will be added in a patch, like toddlers were.Until then, i'll miss the facts that horses were faster than cars.

Message 5 of 114 (63,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@TheBattleAxel, I hope you heard correctly! Raised eyebrow  I too would love horses in TS4 and really enjoyed them in TS3! Heart

@animedoglover, no the Cats & Dogs EP will not have horses.  It was confirmed. Frown  But, that does mean there is more dog and cat related content! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 114 (63,773 Views)

★★ Novice

Hiya! I love horses, irl they are my favorite animals, these big love-able creatures are so sweet, i saw a video of a sims4 staff saying "I can't give you details but that is being worked on, possibly a pack" I'm not sure when this will happy but its what i got! Standard smile Hope i helped

Angel

Message 7 of 114 (61,319 Views)

★★ Novice
I really hope they add horses!
Message 8 of 114 (60,610 Views)

Will you....

★ Novice

Will you ever create an expansion pack with horses, I know I would love to play with horses in The Sims 4 

Message 9 of 114 (42,823 Views)

Re: Will you....

@Spygirl131515

I moved your post to the right thread.

To post in the right topic first click on "All Boards"

AHQ Toppic 1.png

Then you can choose your game.

AHQ Games.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 10 of 114 (42,797 Views)