Help with new game

by justinb113

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with new game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a sims save file on PS4 which I used to get all the trophies.  So legacy family millionaires etc etc.  I bought the packs but didn’t really get to experience many of them yet.

As I played all the townie sims died and my family tree got messed up as the game deleted some of my ghosts.  I also messed up quite a few lots while playing around.  So I’d like to start over to really get the most out of the packs (ie all the get famous celebs have died 😞). I got all the trophies but now I’d like to really play it for fun.  So I’d like to sort this stuff out.

Is there any way to take anything from this save file into a brand new game?  I specially would like:

- 1 particular sim from my family

- build mode rewards I have earnt from completing jobs and things.

- simoeleons

- a few photos

- collection items/progress

but essentially reset the world and everything in it.  Anything I can do?

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help with new game

Champion (Retired)

@justinb113 

The Sim you can get from your library.

The rest is not possible starting a new game. Except for funds which you can use cheat to get. The Sims you have there will not have completed the necessary milestones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (169 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@justinb113 

The Sim you can get from your library.

The rest is not possible starting a new game. Except for funds which you can use cheat to get. The Sims you have there will not have completed the necessary milestones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was afraid you’d say that.  Oh well maybe it will be fun to start over again - just a shame, I maxed out almost every job etc 

Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)