Help-Sims 4 Ps4 Console Moschino Pack

by annaboo7998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help-Sims 4 Ps4 Console Moschino Pack

★★ Novice

This is my first time posting and I just need help and didnt know where to go. Does ANYBODY know how to use the camera options with the tripod to full capacity? I got this pack so I could angle my photos and no controls I've tried move the camera around besides the regular ROM we had before. Can console players not use this fully?

Message 1 of 6 (4,617 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help-Sims 4 Ps4 Console Moschino Pack

Hero (Retired)

@annaboo7998 There isn't any tilt to the tripod. You can't angle from above or below the Sim to take a photo. If you are using the "take photo of" option, you should be able to rotate around your photographer sim.

If you take the camera off the tripod you should get some other options for positioning the camera view. 

The camera options for PC and console appear to be the same. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (4,558 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@annaboo7998 There is a thread here that may be of assistance. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Ps4-freelance-career-need-help-with-camara/m-p/8...

If this doesn't help, please let me know. 

Message 2 of 6 (4,590 Views)

★★ Novice

No, but thank you for the effort. I know how to change poses and filters and all of that. The problem is moving the camera besides to the left and right. I thought with this pack you would be able to get different angles of your sim not just in front of them. I hope that makes sense. 

Message 3 of 6 (4,574 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@annaboo7998 There isn't any tilt to the tripod. You can't angle from above or below the Sim to take a photo. If you are using the "take photo of" option, you should be able to rotate around your photographer sim.

If you take the camera off the tripod you should get some other options for positioning the camera view. 

The camera options for PC and console appear to be the same. 

Message 4 of 6 (4,559 Views)

★★ Novice

To anyone who was also having this issue, the October 10th console update fixed it! We now have all the angles!!! Happy simming! 

Message 5 of 6 (4,484 Views)

★★ Guide
@annaboo7998 I still can’t figure out how to get it to work. It worked before where you’re able to drop low and move around but I forgot how to do it or maybe it’s not working again.
Message 6 of 6 (3,476 Views)