Global policys

by Tuster07

Original Post

Global policys

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

How do i remove global policys? I have the one with green energy and its super annoying. Im so sick of it. A teenager from the original family with the person that consulted on it moved out and she still has it in her new apartment. Please say i can turn it off? I really need the power sometimes but it always turns off

Message 1 of 11 (1,276 Views)

Re: Global policys

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Tuster07 wrote:

How do i remove global polices? I have the one with green energy and its super annoying. I'm so sick of it. A teenager from the original family with the person that consulted on it moved out and she still has it in her new apartment. Please say i can turn it off? I really need the power sometimes but it always turns off

Hello @Tuster07  
Have you tried having another Conservationist change the global policy?
My Sim Jay B Kuzican is a top level Conservationist under #EQCreations if you want to use him to test.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 11 (1,229 Views)

Cancelling conservation policy?

★★★ Newbie

When a previous sim was in the conservation career, they enforced a policy where food is organic and makes them energized. The sim that enforced this no longer exists but I wanna cancel the policy. Is there any way I can do this? Thanks!

Message 3 of 11 (1,291 Views)

Re: Cancelling conservation policy?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You most likely will need another Conservationist to repeal the global policy.
I suggested this in another thread but did not get a reply back to know if it worked for them.

I played thru the career and saved my skilled Conservationist to the gallery but that save was lost when I changed computers.

Edit: Testing in my game to see if I can successfully repeal a global policy.  My guy is already skilled in the career but I have to start at the beginning of consulting on a policy to get it implemented. This could take a bit. 

Reference:
Global policy
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/Global-policys/m-p/8514331#M19689

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
Message 4 of 11 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Tuster07 
@baash235 
Your posts were merged into this thread since they are the same topic.
Through my own testing and feedback from others I can confirm another conservationist can repel an existing global policy.

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 5 of 11 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having this issue - did you manage to sort?

Message 6 of 11 (1,087 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Nitemi_A 
To clarify are you having trouble with a Global Policy created by a Sim in the Conservationist career? {Island Living}
Please see my previous reply:
"Through my own testing and feedback from others I can confirm another conservationist can repel an existing global policy."

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 7 of 11 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I am - I had a sim make a global policy then die, and now I cannot repeal it 

Message 8 of 11 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

Found a way to fix the issue on another thread - thanks for your help!

Message 9 of 11 (1,014 Views)

Re: Global policys

★ Apprentice

If you don't mind cheating - just use testingcheats then right click on the community voting board to remove it...?

Message 10 of 11 (990 Views)