Re: Gaming Tower for Sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen Thank you, I have the two antennas I’m just not sure where to connect them to the desktop

Message 51 of 55 (342 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Look at the back of the desktop. You should have no problem in seeing the two connectors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 52 of 55 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen Brilliant! I have found it and it's all running smoothly. Thank you!

Message 53 of 55 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen  @puzzlezaddict  Do either of you guys know what I am to do with this disk? Does this need installing?

Message 54 of 55 (300 Views)

@SophieBxnks  That disc has the software that comes with the motherboard.  It should have come already installed on the computer, so I don't think you need to install anything.  But definitely keep the disc as a backup, in case you ever need to wipe the system for some reason.  (Yes, it happens, but it's not worth worrying about unless you get to that point.)

MSI offers good software, and it's best to install that when you have a choice.  But if you do happen to be missing a driver, Windows will download a suitable one for you.  So you should be fine either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 55 of 55 (288 Views)